Tuesday, October 03, 2006

We've just stepped into the month of October and have recently begun a whole new chapter in our lives. We've sold our home in Utah (it went in 1 day!) and have made the move to Oregon. We've been here since the end of August and have been taken captive by the beauty of this place. We are currently livng with Peter's parents and it's so fun for our kids to have two extra sets of arms to hug them, 4 more ears to hear their secrets, and twice as many eyes to watch them grow and discover life. We've had a few major milestones happen since we've been here too. Charley started crawling (and now can pull herself up on some things - like the edge of the bathtub when the older two are splashing around and she wants to be a part of the action); Porter had his THIRD birthday (which we were able to celebrate with many of you, lucky boy); and the one that still blows my mind: Makenna started Kindergarten! I have so many pictures it's overwhelming, but once I get a chance to sort through them all I will post them with more updates. This blog thing is kind of exciting - and I'd like to give a shout out to Krissy for inspiring me to do it. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Krissy said...

Yayyy! I'm excited to read up on your lives and follow along with the tumbleweed tales. Great Title!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home