Thursday, January 24, 2008

Charley gets a CHOP!

Charley is 2 and just got her official "1st HAIRCUT" - YIKES! I had trimmed it a tad before, but never cut off locks. After far too many "mullet" comments, I finally did it. She sat pretty still on the bathroom counter playing with seashells, but I still don't think I got it perfectly even!
This is pre-chopping.
Side shot post-chopping.
Back shot post-chopping
I know I'm pretty cute!

2 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

That last pose made me laugh!!! She's very cute!!!!It's always hard to do the first real haircut. Because Abby was the last I put it off forever. She even took the scissors to her head a couple times. The last time she did, she cut so much off I had to do a major haircut. It looked so much better.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Krissy said...

What a beauty queen, love that last shot of her. Good job on the cut, if it's crooked no one will be able to tell.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home