Summer's Here!
It may blow your minds that I am actually adding a new post to my blog! Many of you may not know that due to some technical difficulties, my laptop went a little crazy and for the past 6 months or so has decided to no longer let me add pictures to my posts. The publish or download button or whatever, is simply just not there. So I haven't really been motivated to do a blog with no pictures, because, come on, what is a blog with no pictures? Pretty much a boring journal no one wants to read. HOWEVER . . . Makenna just graduated from Kindergarten! Summer here we come! Their program was so cute and fun, quite emotional for me actually, my little girl's growin' up! So I had to share. AND - we may also be building a home. We basically STOLE the land (not really, but they accepted our offer and it was considerably low!) and we are just waiting for all the lose ends to be tied up before we close, hopefully it all goes as planned. Anways, we're excited. Rodeo weekend was good - fun to have Chris and Maria here - you're so great with our kids! Got to see a little rodeo and seems like Mt.*designs did pretty good. Makenna and I were in the rodeo parade with our dancers, that was fun stuff! Excited for the Krissy and Ray fam. to get here - it's gonna be a fun summer!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home