Christmas Performances
Makenna and I got the opportunity to perform in "Magical Voices," a concert put on here for the community. It encompassed several different choirs singing Christmas songs, except for one dance number put on by our studio, Dancerfli! It was so fun to be a part of and Makenna and I even had a duet together that I choreographed. The music we danced to was about love -the message being that even though there is much strife and sadness in the world - like orphaned children with broken hearts and dreams, we still have so much to give and there is so much peace and joy to be had. This is a photo of the owner of Dancerfli, Sundi, with Makenna and I after the performance.


Makenna's kindergarten class also got to sing Christmas songs for a large group of Senior Citizens during a Christmas luncheon. I love this picture because you can barely see the profile of a grey haired lady enjoying their performance, the place was full of 'em (grey haired old men too)!

It was so fun to see Makenna really get into the songs - she was so serious, I guess she doesn't take this perfroming stuff lightly! The group started off with a rendition of Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer, complete with their own little red noses! I was sitting so far away though that I really couldn't get a good picture. Too bad, so cute!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home