Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Season's Greetings!


For the better part of last year I have been unable to add any pictures to our blog because of some weird malfunction happening with our computer. Miraculously when I made another attempt at it today, it worked! So - we want to share with you some wonderful things that have happened over the last month through pictures! We love you all and hope your holidays were wonderful! Here's to a fantastic New Year and hopefully we can keep better in touch through our blog!

CHARLEY TURNS 2!

The Gang - We love our Cousins!


Some families in our branch organized a live Nativity.
It was at the Sister's Village Green and we were greeted
with reverence for the baby Jesus, Christmas carols and hot chocolate!

Christmas Eve was at our house this year!
It was so fun to have the Hardy family, along with
a couple from our branch, Josephine and Mac.
Our lovely ham dinner was graced by the gorgeous table
Peter made and it arrived just in time to eat!

The 3 Amigos!

3 Comments:

Blogger kim said...

YEAH!!! A new post. I am so happy! I have missed your cute faces!! Hugs and kisses all around!!!!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Sonnet and Cameron said...

Hey Lonnie! How are you? I stumbled across your blog on the Stoddard's blog. Crazy who you find on here. We've mentioned you guys often and wondered what you were up to. What a great way to keep in touch. We hope your family is doing really well!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Sonnet and Cameron said...

By the way, your kids are adorable and you look exactly the same as you did 6 years ago!

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home